BLANTERVIO103

ফ্রবুপাদের ভাষ্য অনুযায়ী ইসকন হিন্দু নয়।

ফ্রবুপাদের ভাষ্য অনুযায়ী ইসকন হিন্দু নয়।
Monday, February 10, 2020

You may call the Vedas Hindu, but "Hindu" is a foreign name. WE ARE NOT HINDUS. (Sri Isopanisad Introduction)

Lord Caitanya, He said that “I am not a brahmana. I am not a Christian. I AM NOT A HINDU. I am not a sannyasi. I am nothing of this sort.” Then what You are? “I am the servant’s servant’s servant of Krsna. That is my identification.” And when you identify yourself in that way, you are liberated. That is Krsna consciousness, the perfection of Krsna consciousness. (CC Lecture New York 21/12/66)

অনেকেই বলছেন ইস্কন নাকিহিন্দু ধর্ম প্রচার করছে।
কিন্তু আসল কথা হল ইস্কনের যে মূল গোড়াপত্তঙ্কারী ফ্রবুফাদ, সে নিজেই বলছে উনারা হিন্দু নন। তাহলে উনাদের সাদা ম্লেচ্ছ ফ্রবুরা কেনই বা বলবে না যে এরা হিন্দু নন বরং এরা কৃৈষ্ণব !!
প্রমাণঃ দেয়া হবে সব আস্তে আস্তে। আপাতত এইটা নিয়ে দাত কিড়মিড় করতে থাকেন কেমন??
হাড়ীকিস্না !
Share This Article :

TAMBAHKAN KOMENTAR

7599550894000336510